Do you want to be a Government of India certified Yoga teacher advancing your career at international level?
If Yes, then you are at the right place. In the wake of declaration of International Yoga Day (IDY) there is a huge demand for certified Yoga experts at national and international level. According to the International Yoga Federation, Yoga industry is the fourth fastest growing industry globally.
Still in India lack of certified teachers is a big concern. According to ASSOCHAM study, demand for yoga teachers is expected to grow by about 30 percent in 2 years with Yoga certification getting mandatory.
To make yoga teaching more professional, Swasti Yoga Centre has designed yoga training program for yoga professionals.
Benefits of Yoga teacher training :
1. This program is in affiliation with International Ayurveda Association (IAA), Societa Italiana Prof. Kulkarni Ayurveda (SIPKA RIMINI, Italy) C.I.L.U.S. (Centro Internazionale Lavori Umano Sociali),Italia, Ayurved Yoga, Australia and International Federation of Yoga Professionals (IFYP)
2. Trainers are themselves MD doctors, QCI qualified yoga teachers with vast experience as lead examiners for yoga examinations.
3. It is a transforming experience based on the ancient gurukula teaching system which focuses on personalized yoga training and self-discipline.
4. The syllabus is inline with that designed by AYUSH ministry for Certification of Yoga Professional exams.
5. Post training, candidates can appear for Voluntary Certification of Yoga Professional exams conducted by QCI (Quality council of India)
6. Mock exams will help students prepare for actual QCI yoga certification tests, improving their demonstration and teaching skills.This will train them into a better yoga professional, shaping their yoga career.
7. Qualified candidates would be awarded certificates at International Ayurveda Research Day Conferences (International Convention Centre, Pune) and post‐training support will be provided on various levels.
8. Yoga certification is made compulsory hereafter for yoga posts in India and at international level.
Swasti Yoga Centre’s mission is to ensure authentic and legitimate practice of the age-old Indian tradition of yoga, get authentic yoga certification by India government, create positive change in the lives of the people and provide overseas local employment.
Our vision is to capture a large percentage of India. We aim to attain the climax spot in the yoga education and therapy as soon as possible as well.
- To provide the best quality yoga training for government of India yoga certified exams.
- To promote and enhance fitness business in every ramification through premium quality and well-structured.
- To become a yoga and therapy training center tagged with excellence and quality
- Establish a minimum 95% customer satisfaction rate to establish long-term relationships with our clients and create word-of-mouth marketing.
- To expand to a Multi-Unit franchise within the India market
Features of Yoga Teacher Training Program
For more details visit the link below:
Branches: Chinchwad| Koregaon Park (Pune)| Karve Nagar| Prabhat Road| Thane (Mumbai)| Jaisingpur
Join us today! Call us at +919922916025
Swasti Yoga Centre is now ISO 9001:2015 certified
Awards and Credentials of Dr. Vikas Chothe, Founder Swasti Yoga Centre, Pune
Doctor Certification and Licensure Information
For Indian nationals
Certified Yoga Instructor Training Course (Level 1)
This is a certified 4 months training course for Indian nationals who would be trained for Level 1 Yoga Instructor Certification exams introduced by Ministry of AYUSH (Government of India)
Certified Yoga Teacher Training Course (Level 2)
This is a 6 months training course (advanced) designed for Indian yoga professionals to improve their knowledge in yoga philosophy, traditional yoga forms, health systems, teaching practices and demonstrations. This training will facilitate Level 2 Yoga Teacher Certification exam under Ministry of AYUSH (Government of India)